Hey, there girls! So, here is our first blog post which is a product review blog for you all. For the first time, we are trying our hands on beauty blogs and are reviewing ADS WOW Peel-Off Lip Gloss. A lot of online shopping sites and Instagram shopping accounts offer this product at various prices, and we got for a throwaway price of Rs. 499 from e-bay.in. This has 12 beautiful lip stains, covering almost all shades of pink, red and brown and this how the packaging looks like.
Starting from the packaging of lips stains, each box contains 6 shades as you can see in the picture above and at the back of the box a very explanatory application process is given along with pictures making it super user friendly. Inside the box, lip stains come in an attractive tube with a rounded tip for easy application.
Moving on to the content in the tube, the lip stains have a thick consistency and are very super-duper pigmented.
The content is of darker shade than the actual shade which will come on the lips after the peel off.
Below are the swatches of all the lips stains palette wise.
As you can see in the picture below, the lip stains in the brown palette, are more or less of the same shade when you apply it but the actual result on the lips is very different from each one it.
Whereas the palette which contains red and pink shades, as you can see highly vary from each other on the application of it as well the actual result.
This picture below is of after peel off. The result of the swatches may vary from the actual result on the lips.
Coming to its application, it has to be applied thickly and evenly on the lips. And while applying try not to go on or outside the lip line. Wait for 5-7 minutes until it is completely dry and then start peeling it off starting from the corners of your lips. Once it is properly dried, peeling it off becomes really easy.
Some of the tips that might help you girls while using this product:
- You can use a tiny amount of water to even out the color on your lips with the help of your finger tip.
- For it to look better on your lips, outline your lips with a similar color lip liner after peeling it off to fill in any gaps on the lip edges.
- Apply concealer around your lips for a finished and sharp look.
A good buy according to us because:
- Very pigmented.
- Covers almost all trendy shades.
- Does not smudge at all and is super wearable.
- Gives a finished matte look.
- Eat not fade.
- Stays for very long period.
- Gives a very natural look to the lips.
- Doesn’t end up giving chapped look to the lips.
Things you should look out for before buying:
- Application procedure can be super messy because it might get onto your teeth, tongue and all over your fingertips, if not applied carefully.
- It tends to spread out of the lips and might go outside the lip line.
- The lip color on the lower lip and upper lip may vary in some shades.
- It is a bit time taking, unlike the normal lipsticks, so if are already running late drop the idea of applying it.
Here are few pictures of the shades from both the palette.
Let us know your views on this product in the comment section below.
Also, tell us if you liked our review and if you want us to review any product.
Until next, ta-da!